For over 25 years, DataSoft has been providing superior Peachtree Accounting/Sage 50 Data Recovery, Data Repair, and File Repair Services.
Our Sage 50 data file repair and recovery rate is the highest in the industry. Over 98% of our customers receive 100% of their data back. We are the only one that can make this claim!
The process is easy! There is no wasted time requesting quotes or waiting for a technician to return your call. The complete process is handled here on our secure website. If you wish to speak to one of our technicians, they are available from 9:00am - 8:00pm Eastern time, seven days a week.
DataSoft offers Standard or Plus levels of service for Sage 50 and Peachtree Accounting Data Recovery Service. The plus service includes Remote Assistance, Gathering Data Assistance, and Restore Assistance. No matter which service you choose, DataSoft treats each Data Recovery Service as a top priority! We will expedite our recovery efforts and have your company up and running again in no time. Our services are "Same-Day Services" with no hidden charges and with a 98% success rate at 100% of recovery; we truly are the best.
What about my Company's Information and Data Security?
We understand that you may have concerns about the information you provide to us. Here is what we do to protect your information and data:
- This is a secure site. Any information you provide to us is protected. When information is being transferred from your computer to ours, we use a secure connection. Look for the lock icon on your web browser.
- PCI Security Standards are in place.
- Your company's data is completely deleted from our system after three days. We only retain your data in case you have problems downloading your repaired file, or if you have any questions.
- If your company requires a Non-Disclosure Agreement, you are welcome to Email the document to our office. Also, when you submit your contact information there will be an agreement that you may print for your records. This agreement serves as a Non-Disclosure for most companies.
How the Peachtree / Sage 50 Data Recovery Service works
- Package up your damaged Peachtree company data files. (Instructions may be found here.)
- Complete your contact and billing information on our secure website.
- Upload your packaged Peachtree company data through our secure site.
- Depending on workload, the size of your data, and the amount of damage; in approximately 2-6 hours, you will receive an email notifying you that your Peachtree data is ready.
- Download your repaired data from our secure site.
- Restore your data using Peachtree's Restore, or use the uncompress/unzip data to the original directory. If you need any assistance with this step, through purchasing our Plus level service, our technicians are able to securely access your computer and assist you.
- You are not charged for our service unless your data has been repaired.
Here is a list of some of the issues our Data Recovery Service can resolve.
|Error Message||Error Message|
|At least one damaged transaction has been found in account||Balance off, out of balance errors|
|Btrieve error 54||Company data belongs to a different company|
|Conversion problems||Data belongs to another company|
|Data Verification errors||Dropdown list for Customers, Vendors, Inventory Items will not show or freeze|
|Error 22||Error 54|
|Error 57||Error reading general file for module 4|
|Errors in jrnlhdr, jrnlrow, customer, vendor, etc||Failed Read XXXX records (too many)|
|Failed to load resources from resource file.||File system error 100|
|File system error 13||File system error 6|
|Footing errors||Footing errors Account ?? in General Ledger doesn't foot in period ??|
|Footing errors At least one damaged transaction has been found in account ??||General File for Module 4 error|
|General Ledger report does not foot||I/O Error in file JRNLHDR.DAT|
|I/O Error in file JRNLROW.DAT||I/O Error in variable length part of in file|
|I/O errors in jrnlhdr.dat, jrnlrow.dat, customer.dat, etc.||Invalid Owner Name|
|Inventory evaluation balance is incorrect||IO Error in file ?? Error Reading or Writing to the file|
|Missing transactions||Module 4 errors|
|One or more damaged transactions in period XX||One or more data files in this company's directory belong to a different company|
|SmartPosting Errors / Posting Fails||ShowlistviewException in List Areas|
|Totals wrong in GL report for older periods||Trail balance is out of balance|
|Transactions missing details||Unable to add a new maintenance record (customer, vendor, Inventory Item, or employee)|
|Unable to close fiscal period||Unable to convert company to newer version|
|Unable to create or save Vendor, Customer or Inventory Item||Unable to determine security privileges|
|Unable to open company||You must have an OwnerID to open file|
|One or more data files in this company’s directory belong to a different company||Corrupted .dat files|
We work with all Versions of Sage 50 and Peachtree Accounting Software. This includes:
Sage 50 Accountant Edition
Peachtree Pro Accounting
Peachtree Premium Accounting