Each Report is assigned to a Company or Database. If you have multiple Sage 50 Company's you can copy a report and assign each report copy to a different Company.
To copy a report right-click on it and select Copy Report.
- Right-Click on the Report, you wish to assign Show Me
- Select Report Settings from the popup menu.
- Click the Edit Data Connection Icon in the Action Column. Show Me
- Enter the Sage 50 database connection information and click Finish. Show Me
- Select the Report Settings Menu. In the Report Description Textbox append your company name so you are able to identify which Company the Report is assigned to. Show Me
- Click Save & Exit to save your changes and return to the Main Menu.
From DSStudio Main Menu
The Database is a combo box that when click will show you your current Sage 50 Company's that have been opened on this computer.
The Database is normally an abbreviation of the Company's Name.
Once the Data Connection has been changed.