Each Report is assigned to a Company or Database. If you have multiple Sage 50 Company's you can copy a report and assign each report copy to a different Company.
To copy a report right-click on it and select Copy Report.
- Right-Click on the Report, you wish to assign Show Me
- Select Report Settings from the popup menu.
- Click the Edit Data Connection Icon in the Action Column. Show Me
- Enter the Sage 50 database connection information and click Finish. Show Me
- Select the Report Settings Menu. In the Report Description Textbox append your company name so you are able to identify which Company the Report is assigned to. Show Me
- Click Save & Exit to save your changes and return to the Main Menu.
The Database is a combo box that when click will show you your current Sage 50 Company's that have been opened on this computer.
Once the Data Connection has been changed.