Inventory Query for Sage 50 and Peachtree Accounting
Inventory Query Report is a fantastic tool for sales desks, checking stock levels, finding item costs from prior purchases, and looking ahead for Sales Orders and Purchase Orders.
DSStudio Inventory Query for Sage 50 provides comprehensive inventory information for the inventory item. We designed the report to be interactive and like a query screen. Items may be selected from a list, entered manually, scanned by a Barcode reader, or scanned by DataSoft Camera Barcode Reader. Report detail areas may be collapsed or expanded to focus on the information you are requesting. The report also has an interactive document bookmark map that allows you to jump to a particular area of the report.Items may be queried by Item ID, Item UPC, or Item Part Number.
- Customer Sales Journals
- Customer Sales Orders (outstanding quantities)
- Vendor Purchases
- Vendor Purchase Orders (outstanding quantities)
- Inventory Adjustments
- Assembly - Bill of Materials
- Serialized Items - details of purchased, built, sold and returned.
- Pricing Levels
- Discount Pricing Levels
- Bookmark Document Map
- Manual or Barcode Scanning
- Search within report
- Export to Multiple formats including Microsoft Excel and PDF