Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) is a standard application programming interface (API) for accessing database management systems (DBMS). The designers of ODBC aimed to make it independent of database systems and operating systems. You can use ODBC to access your Sage 50 / Peachtree Accounting Software from different software products like Microsoft Access or Excel.
Have Questions about our Products and Services?
You are welcome to call us at
(954) 523 - 8570
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm Eastern Time
- Speeding up Sage 50 Accounting
- Import/Export buttons grayed "Disabled"
- Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable Aging Reports does not match my GL account balance
- Write off an invoice in Accounts Receivable as a bad debt
- Logout Users - User Login Manager
- Pervasive Workgroup Engine Start and Stop
- Change Foreign Currency Symbol
- Refund Customer by Check
- ODBC Connection to XXXX Failed
- Vendor ID that was automatically created already exists