Export DOCX Specific Options
A DOCX file is a document created by Microsoft Word or another word processing program, such as OpenOffice Writer or Apple Pages. It contains formatted text but may also include images, drawn objects, and other document elements.
When exporting a document, you can define DOCX specific export options using the following dialog:
- Export mode
- The Single file mode allows export of a document to a single file without dividing it into pages.
- The Single file page-by-page mode allows export of a document to a single file divided into pages. In this mode, the Page range option is available.
- Specifies how a document is exported to DOCX. The following modes are available.
- Page range
- Specifies a range of pages which will be included in the resulting file. Use commas to separate page numbers. Use hyphens to set page ranges.
- Export watermarks
- Specifies whether the exported document should include watermarks (if they exist).