Export HTML Specific Export Options
HyperText Markup Language (HTML) is a markup language for creating a webpage. Web pages are usually viewed in a web browser. They can include writing, links, pictures, and even sound and video. HTML is used to mark and describe each of these kinds of content to the web browser can display them correctly.
When exporting a document, you can define HTML specific exporting options using the following dialog.
- Export Mode
- The Single file mode allows export of a document to a single file, without preserving the page-by-page breakdown.
- The Single file page-by-page mode allows export of a document to a single file while preserving page-by-page breakdown. In this mode, the Page range, Page border color, and Page border width options are available.
- The Different files mode allows export of a document to multiple files, one for each document page. In this mode, the Page range, Page border color, and Page border width options are available.
- Specifies how a document is exported to HTML. The following modes are available.
- Page range
- Specifies a range of pages which will be included in the resulting file. To separate page numbers, use commas. To set page ranges, use hyphens.
- Page border color
- Specifies the color of page borders from the available palettes.
- Page border width
- Specifies the width (in pixels) of page borders.
- Specifies the title of the created document.
- Character set
- Specifies the character set for the HTML document.
- Remove carriage returns
- Specifies whether to remove carriage returns.
- Table layout
- Specifies whether to use a table or non-table layout in the resulting document.
- Export watermarks
- Specifies whether to export watermarks to HTML along with the rest of the document content.
- Embed images in HTML
- Specifies whether to embed images in HTML content.