Export Image Specific Options
When exporting a document, you can define image-specific exporting options using the following dialog.
- Image format
- Specifies an image format to export a document. Available formats are BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, EMF, WMF and TIFF.
- Resolution (dpi)
- Specifies the required image resolution (in dpi).
- Export mode
- The Single file mode allows export of a document to a single file, without dividing the output into pages.
- The Single file page-by-page mode allows export of a document to a single file, divided into pages. In this mode, the Page range, Page border color, and Page border width options are available.
- The Different files mode allows export of a document to multiple files, one for each document page. In this mode, the Page range, Page border color, and Page border width options are available.
- Specifies how a document is exported to an image. The following modes are available.
- Page range
- Specifies a range of pages which will be included in the resulting file. To separate page numbers, use commas. To set page ranges, use hyphens.
- Page border color
- Specifies the color of page borders.
- Page border width
- Specifies the width (in pixels) of page borders.
Monday, 14 January 2019 Posted in Preview, Print and Export Reports