Export TXT Specific Options
When exporting a document, you can define TXT-specific exporting options using the following dialog.
- Specifies the encoding used in the exported document.
- Text export mode
- Specifies whether to use the formatting of data fields in the bound data source for cells in the exported document. If this option is set to Text, all data fields are exported to the text file as strings with the corresponding formatting embedded into those strings. If the option is set to Value, all formatting will be lost in the resulting document.
- Text separator
- Specifies a symbol to separate text elements (TAB by default).
- Quote strings with separators
- Specifies whether strings with separators should be placed in quotation marks in the exported document.
Monday, 14 January 2019 Posted in Preview, Print and Export Reports