A QR Code (QR is the abbreviation for Quick Response) is a two-dimensional code, readable by QR scanners, mobile phones with a camera, and smartphones. QR Code can encode textual, numeric and binary data.
The following properties are specific to the QR type and available in the Property Grid under the Symbology property:
- Auto Module Gets or sets whether the Module property value should be calculated automatically based upon the barcode's size.
- Compaction Mode
- Specifies whether numeric, alpha-numeric or byte information should be used as the bar code's data.
- Error Correction Level
- Specifies the amount of redundancy built into the bar code's coding, to compensate for calculation errors.
- Specifies the bar code's size.
- Specifies the image that overlays the QR code.