The Swiss Army Tool for the information world.
DSStudio – Endless Options
- Facilitates decision making and planning.
- Send data directly to a spreadsheet or word processor.
- Archive reports for future reference and comparison.
- Export to Spreadsheets, Word Documents, CSV, JSON, Images, or HTML for websites.
- Created editable PDF documents to send to Customers, Vendors, and Employees.
- Barcode generation with scanning and query anything.
- Include PDF documents inside your reports.
- Report on multiple data sources in one report, add Excel data, multiple Sage 50 Companies, and any other database system, web services, or website.
- Bulk Email Invoices, Notices, Editable PDFS, and any type of a document.
- Kiosk mode for Warehouse, Customer Service, and City Desk Departments.
DSStudio is a Report Viewer, Emailer, and Exporter compatible with all popular database systems, XML, Excel, and JSON. The possibilities are limitless. Generate reports, create spreadsheets, and bulk send emails with just a few clicks. We take away the hassle of report generation and give you the simplicity of click and generate.
DSStudio Viewer is a Windows desktop application. There are no fees to connected to your database, no additional licenses, and no per workstation charges.
Best of all, it is not a cloud-based application so you have feature-rich controls and no downtime!
Some of Databases, File Formats, and Software we support:
|Advantage||ASA SQL Anywhere||ASE Sybase||DB2||Firebird||Microsoft Access|
|MS SQL - Azure||Microsoft CE||MySql||Oracle||Pervasive - Actian||Postgre SQL|
|SQLite||VistaDB||CSV / Text||XML / JSON||Excel||Webservices|
|Sage 50||Peachtree Accounting||WooCommerce||Wordpress||Joomla|
Just a few of our Features… Hey, it’s a long list.
No License Fees
DSStudio Report Viewer is free with any report you purchase. No annual connection fees, no additional software, and no per workstation fees.
What’s New with DSStudio
We made it easier to add reports and objects to your DSStudio Viewer. You can also run reports by dragging and dropping them into DSStudio Viewer. Want to copy a report into DSStudio? Just grab your file and drop it into the DSStudio Viewer. You will be prompted if...