Sage 50 and Peachtree Data Repair
The process is easy! There is no wasted time requesting quotes or waiting for a technician to return your call. The complete process is handled on our secure website. If you wish to speak to one of our technicians, they are available from 9:00 am – 8:00 pm Eastern time, seven days a week.
DataSoft offers Standard or Plus levels of service for Sage 50 and Peachtree Accounting Data Recovery Service. The plus service includes Remote Assistance, Gathering Data Assistance, and Restore Assistance. No matter which service you choose, DataSoft treats each Data Recovery Service as a top priority! We will expedite our recovery efforts and have your company up and running again in no time. Our services are “Same-Day Services” with no hidden charges and with a 98% success rate at 100% of recovery; we truly are the best.
- Package up your damaged Peachtree company data files. (Instructions may be found here.)
- Complete your contact and billing information on our secure website.
- Upload your packaged Peachtree company data through our secure site.
- Depending on workload, the size of your data, and the amount of damage; in approximately 2-6 hours, you will receive an email notifying you that your Peachtree data is ready.
- Download your repaired data from our secure site.
- Restore your data using Peachtree’s Restore, or use the uncompress/unzip data to the original directory. If you need any assistance with this step, through purchasing our Plus level service, our technicians are able to securely access your computer and assist you.
You are not charged for our service unless your data has been repaired.
- We do not outsource your Data Recovery Service. All our Sage 50 Data Services are performed inhouse by our Technicians. You will have the ability to work directly with the Technician that repaired your data files.
- This is a secure site. Any information you provide to us is protected. When information is being transferred from your computer to ours, we use a secure connection. Look for the lock icon on your web browser.
PCI Security Standards are in place.
- Your company’s data is completely deleted from our system after three days. We only retain your data in case you have problems downloading your repaired file, or if you have any questions.
- If your company requires a Non-Disclosure Agreement, you are welcome to email the document to our office. Also, when you submit your contact information there will be an agreement that you may print for your records. This agreement serves as a Non-Disclosure for most companies.
|Error Message||Error Message|
|At least one damaged transaction has been found in account||Balance off, out of balance errors|
|Account Reconciliation (Bank Rec) Screen contains no transactions.||Transactions missing from Account Reconciliation.|
|Btrieve Error 54||Company data belongs to a different company|
|Conversion problems||Data belongs to another company|
|Data Verification errors||Dropdown list for Customers, Vendors, Inventory Items will not show or freeze|
|Error 22||Error 54|
|Error 57||Error reading general file for module 4|
|Error 57||Error reading general file for module 4|
|Errors in jrnlhdr.dat, jrnlrow.dat, customer.dat, vendor.dat, etc||Failed Read XXXX records (too many)|
|Failed to load resources from a resource file.||File system error 100|
|File system error 13||File system error 6|
|Footing errors||Footing errors Account ?? in General Ledger doesn't foot in period ??|
|Footing errors At least one damaged transaction has been found in account ??||General File for Module 4 error|
|General Ledger report does not foot||I/O Error in file JRNLHDR.DAT|
|I/O Error in file JRNLROW.DAT||I/O Error in variable length part of in file|
|I/O errors in jrnlhdr.dat, jrnlrow.dat, customer.dat, etc.||Invalid Owner Name|
|Inventory evaluation balance is incorrect||IO Error in file ?? Error Reading or Writing to the file|
|Missing transactions||Module 4 errors|
|One or more damaged transactions in period XX||One or more data files in this company's directory belong to a different company|
|One or more data files in this company’s directory belong to a different company||Corrupted .dat files
I/O error in .dat file
|SmartPosting Errors / Posting Fails||ShowlistviewException in List Areas|
|Totals wrong in GL report for older periods||Trail balance is out of balance|
|Transactions missing details||Unable to add a new maintenance record (customer, vendor, Inventory Item, or employee)|
|Unable to close fiscal period||Unable to convert the company to a newer version|
|Unable to create or save Vendor, Customer or Inventory Item||Unable to determine security privileges|
|Unable to open company||You must have an OwnerID to open file|
Our Data Recovery and File Repair Service works with All Peachtree Accounting and Sage 50 US Versions.
|Sage 50 Quantum||Sage 50 Premium||Sage 50 Pro|
|Sage 50 Accountant Edition||Peachtree Pro Accounting||Peachtree Premium Accounting|
|Peachtree Quantum||Peachtree Construction||Peachtree NonProfit|
|Peachtree Manufacturing||Peachtree Distribution|
There is a Sage 50 US Version and a Sage 50 Canadian Version. DataSoft only works with the Sage 50 US Versions. This does not apply to any Peachtree products.